Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 7

I can tell I will need to put a reminder on my computer to go back to infodoodads weekly. I only read through the first page and found several sites to go to. I went into the top 13 for librarians and found a new site (to me) to save my bookmarks. My school computers lose all my bookmarks periodically and I have not taken the time to put them on the internet. Now I will go to all the computers in the library and put them all on del.icio.us as well as my home computers. I will also tell my daughter about this site - she is starting her first year teaching in 5th grade. I am going to see her and her classroom in two weeks and want to share what I have learned during this inservice with her - she knows some but there are some things she may not have learned about yet, unlike her mother who is still behind the curve right now.

No comments: