Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #9

I looked at all the different search tools and liked the google one best. Of course, that may be because I finally got my search item refined. I still am not a fan of blogs and such since I see them as a major time requirement right now. I am going to try to go to my RSS feeds and look at them two or three times a week and see how I manage that. Of course, that requires remembering how to get there again. Once school starts maybe I'll have a better feel for what I will need time for and how to schedule it better. Getting a babysitter to get on a computer since my personal ones have both crashed is really coloring my attitude. Hopefully my tech buddies are serious about getting the laptop and desktop fixed this month for me. (Since they only charge for parts I am not going to push them to make time in their lives for me.)

No comments: